We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Tak ma doon road

rob22 24 Sep 19:41  

Bike:

Hi Guys

Has anyone had a go at the Tak ma doon road from Kilsyth to the Carronbridge Hotel?. On the maps it looks pretty steep in parts

Rob

roryboy 26 Sep 16:55  

Bike:

Aye.... its steep in many parts. A cracking climb, but just watch the descent as theres a ford runs across the road just as you're picking up speed.

rob22 26 Sep 19:02  

Bike:

Thanks Roryboy

sounds like its not for the feint hearted, Maybe wait till spring when the weather eases up, from what i hear about fords they can be a trickle until it rains then you have a different problem, Aye i know...feartie !!

Rob

thiagogo 21 Dec 04:16  

Bike:

My Profile
These services are really great, and I've used and felt your goods. Thank you very much for sharing run 3. Hello everyone! It's great to meet you all. Let's play this fun game together moto x3m.

knoxgene7 31 Jan 21:33  

Bike:

Receiptify is a digital online service designed by Michelle Liu, who is a Dietrich College graduate student seeking an advanced degree in information systems. In its first few months of existence, Liu's tool—which converts users' Spotify playlists into realistic-looking "receipt" illustrations—saw over a million hits. https://receiptifyspotify.pro/

knoxgene7 31 Jan 21:34  

Bike:

Receiptify is a digital online service designed by Michelle Liu, who is a Dietrich College graduate student seeking an advanced degree in information systems. In its first few months of existence, Liu's tool—which converts users' Spotify playlists into realistic-looking "receipt" illustrations—saw over a million hits. Receiptify Spotify

brandonarjun75 05 Feb 00:20  

Bike:

By visiting their website at any time, you can obtain the CVS Health Survey, also referred to as the CVS Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Survey. CVS Health values customer feedback from surveys and incorporates it into ongoing innovation. CVS Pharmacy appreciates your input and will use it to improve the level of customer service they offer. CVS Health Survey

mahiclejaction 05 Feb 23:19  

Bike:

The company's principal headquarters is located inside US boundaries. Since its inception in 1993, the network has grown to encompass 850 sites around the United States. The business is presently shown a strong desire to assess its performance.

Tsclistens.com

ryanrobbie 06 Feb 01:52  

Bike:

I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for the great information you've added to this post. I will be back to your blog site soon for more mapquest driving directions

Angel17 15 Feb 01:02  

Bike:

My Profile
This is cool. It provides informative directions. wrought iron works Boston

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.