We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Coventry to Oxford canal towpath

1 2 >
rbarker82 22 Mar 18:33  

Bike:

Hi all,

I'm about to get a new touring bike and would like to christen it properly over Easter! I just wondered whether anyone had ridden the canal towpath from Coventry to Oxford and had any advice? I'd be doing this ofer two days but it would be helpful to know if there are any stretches I should watch out for. Will a touring bike (with decent tyres) be suitable?

I know the Oxford stretch very well and am hoping the surface will be similar throughout the route.... Any help or advice gratefully received!

Many thanks

spaceman 24 Mar 16:39  

Bike:

My Profile
I live near coventry and have walk part of the way, condition depends on the amount of rain, can be very muddy.
Why not go by road Coventry to Banbury and Oxford
Road is good and not too much traffic when I have been on it

My Latest Route: Jul 2012 Bedworth to Startford Via Fosse Way and Return Via Kenilworth

seomind 06 Dec 06:22  

Bike:

My Profile
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. Online Marketing

seomind 06 Dec 06:26  

Bike:

My Profile
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Online Marketing

seomind 06 Dec 06:32  

Bike:

My Profile
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Surfer Dude Hits Review

seomind 06 Dec 06:32  

Bike:

My Profile
I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. Surfer Dude Hits Review

seomind 06 Dec 06:35  

Bike:

My Profile
Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. Surfer Dude Hits Review

seomind 06 Dec 06:38  

Bike:

My Profile
Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Ty Cohen Review

seomind 06 Dec 06:41  

Bike:

My Profile
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. Ty Cohen Review

James78 14 May 06:53  

Bike:

My Profile
Towels and rugs can also be a breeding ground for germs and bacteria, especially if they are left damp for too long. To keep your towels and rugs clean and fresh, be sure to wash them regularly in hot water. You can also add a disinfectant to the wash cycle to kill any remaining germs and bacteria. toiletroomguide

mrseod 08 Jul 12:21  

Bike:

My Profile
Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. Zilis Reviews

mrseod 08 Jul 12:25  

Bike:

My Profile
Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. 5 Minute Mentor Reviews

mrseod 08 Jul 12:29  

Bike:

My Profile
I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... 5 Minute Mentor Reviews

mrseod 08 Jul 12:32  

Bike:

My Profile
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. 5 Minute Mentor Reviews

mrseod 08 Jul 12:39  

Bike:

My Profile
it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. LiveOps Review

mrseod 08 Jul 13:01  

Bike:

My Profile
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. LiveOps Review

mrseod 08 Jul 13:05  

Bike:

My Profile
It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. LiveOps Review

mrseod 08 Jul 13:08  

Bike:

My Profile
I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work The Freedom Era Review

mrseod 08 Jul 13:17  

Bike:

My Profile
My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! The Freedom Era Review

mrseod 08 Jul 13:26  

Bike:

My Profile
The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. The Freedom Era Review

larrymartin1job 09 Nov 01:39  

Bike:

My Profile
Exciting adventure ahead! I've ridden Coventry to Oxford canal towpath before, and with a touring bike and decent tires, you're good to go! Enjoy the ride and have a fantastic Easter trip!
hardwood flooring contractors in Avon IN

12>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.