We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Whitley Lodge Snooker Club are starting a cycling club

txbnet 19 Oct 06:47  

Bike:

My Profile
Anyone in the Whitley Bay area interested in a Sunday morning friendly cycling trip can meet each Sunday morning at 8am at the Snooker Club Car Park on Claremont Road/Woodburn Drive NE26 3HL to cycle with like-minded friends. We're just getting this group started, and intend to do an evening ride as well as a regular Sunday morning ride in the lighter months.

Some of us have completed the Edinburgh to Whitley Bay Coast and Castle ride in August and are doing the Coast to Coast next August so these rides will help our build up. But these rides are for people of all abilities, we have no finely tuned athletes!

Last Sunday, we followed the national Cycle Route 10 to Ponteland off road and back.

This Sunday, 24 October, we're intending to do the South and North Tyne circle, that is through the pedestrian tunnel to Jarrow, along the south bank of the Tyne to Gateshead, crossing at the Millenium Bridge, for a coffe stop at the Sunday market (possibly also a bacon sarni for the fat lads) and then home via the Coast to Coast National Route.

About 25 miles in total, spread over 2.5 hours.

My Latest Route: Jan 2011 Whitley Bay to Bellingham
WoodsR 19 Oct 10:27  

Bike:

Great stuff Tony.
I'll be there on Sunday morning - should be cracking.

richie1976 11 Jan 08:05  

Bike:

i might of been there i cant remember!!!!

DaveyM 21 Sep 14:40  

Bike:

My Profile
Are you guys still doing this?

I have been commuting all summer and am now loving my bike, may be interested in join a couple of group rides (not sure if you'll be riding all winter?) if not I can keep riding on my own till its starts up again

My Latest Route: Sep 2012 Bedlington to Shepwash Loop

larrymartin1job 17 Nov 01:50  

Bike:

My Profile
Sounds like a great initiative! I'm not a pro cyclist, but I'd love to join for a leisurely ride and meet some friendly faces in Whitley Bay. See you at the Snooker Club Car Park this Sunday at 8 am!
vinyl flooring installation services in Queens

txbnet 17 Nov 03:05  

Bike:

My Profile
Sorry Barry, the original post was 2010, the group still do annual cycle trips to Holland but are no longer cycling on Sunday. You are very welcome to pop in for a drink at the club anytime.

My Latest Route: Jan 2011 Whitley Bay to Bellingham

Odriblog 17 Nov 10:00  

Bike:

My Profile
Unveiling the Charm of Boy Wallpapers for Vibrant Room Transformations

Elevate your boy's room with the best-suited wallpapers that resonate with his unique personality and interests. Dive into a world of possibilities with boy wallpapers that capture the essence of childhood and adolescence. Whether he's a sports enthusiast or an aspiring astronaut, there's a wallpaper theme that sparks excitement and imagination.

Consider vibrant and dynamic boy wallpapers featuring his favorite sports team logos or action-packed scenes that bring his passion to life. Explore themes like superheroes, cars, or dinosaurs for an adventurous touch that transforms his space into a haven of dreams. Boy wallpapers are a versatile choice, offering a range of options from playful patterns to sophisticated designs tailored to his evolving tastes.

For the aspiring artist, consider wallpapers with abstract art or graphic illustrations that stimulate creativity. Nature-inspired wallpapers featuring wildlife or outdoor landscapes bring a sense of calm and connection to the world beyond. Whether he leans towards bold and energetic designs or prefers subtle and sophisticated motifs, boy wallpapers provide the perfect backdrop for crafting a space that evolves with him, reflecting his ever-changing interests and personality.

Odriblog 13 Dec 12:34  

Bike:

My Profile
hi
https://www.google.com/

Angel17 24 Dec 03:02  

Bike:

My Profile
Great. Thanks for sharing this. deck staining

ravanax 23 Jan 12:06  

Bike:

My Profile
Exploring finished flooring options is a pivotal step in enhancing the aesthetics and functionality of your living or working space. From the timeless elegance of hardwood to the contemporary allure of luxury vinyl, the choices are vast. Whether you seek the warmth of carpet or the durability of tile, selecting the right finished flooring option is crucial. To navigate this decision and discover the ideal flooring solution tailored to your preferences and lifestyle, [url=https://www.daytonabeachconcretecontractors.com/concrete-floors/]call now[/url]. Experts in the field can provide valuable insights, answer queries, and guide you through the array of finished flooring options available, ensuring that your choice aligns seamlessly with your vision and practical needs.

ravanax 23 Jan 12:07  

Bike:

My Profile
Exploring finished flooring options is a pivotal step in enhancing the aesthetics and functionality of your living or working space. From the timeless elegance of hardwood to the contemporary allure of luxury vinyl, the choices are vast. Whether you seek the warmth of carpet or the durability of tile, selecting the right finished flooring option is crucial. To navigate this decision and discover the ideal flooring solution tailored to your preferences and lifestyle, call now. Experts in the field can provide valuable insights, answer queries, and guide you through the array of finished flooring options available, ensuring that your choice aligns seamlessly with your vision and practical needs.

ravanax 23 Jan 12:07  

Bike:

My Profile
Exploring finished flooring options is a pivotal step in enhancing the aesthetics and functionality of your living or working space. From the timeless elegance of hardwood to the contemporary allure of luxury vinyl, the choices are vast. Whether you seek the warmth of carpet or the durability of tile, selecting the right finished flooring option is crucial. To navigate this decision and discover the ideal flooring solution tailored to your preferences and lifestyle, call now. Experts in the field can provide valuable insights, answer queries, and guide you through the array of finished flooring options available, ensuring that your choice aligns seamlessly with your vision and practical needs.

dianady 12 Mar 15:17  

Bike:

"With 26 posts since July 2021, it's evident you're deeply invested in finding the perfect finished flooring for your living or working space. From the initial exploration to the final decision, the journey can be both exciting and overwhelming.

Dahlicore Security Guard Services in New York offers top-notch security solutions tailored to meet your specific needs. With a team of highly trained professionals, they provide reliable protection for businesses, events, and residential properties throughout the city. Trust Dahlicore to safeguard your peace of mind with their unwavering commitment to excellence in security services. Security Guard Services New York

giovannirocky 13 Mar 13:33  

Bike:

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the post. While I may not be a well-known blogger myself, I'm here to assist and provide guidance wherever I can. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything else, feel free to ask. Cheers!

Patchouli oil is generally considered safe for topical use when properly diluted. However, it may cause skin irritation or sensitization in some individuals, especially those with sensitive skin. It's recommended to perform a patch test before using it extensively. Pregnant women should consult a healthcare professional before using essential oils, including patchouli oil.
Patchouli essential oil has a rich history and continues to be popular in various applications, ranging from aromatherapy to skincare and perfumery, owing to its unique fragrance and purported therapeutic benefits.https://www.rockymountainoils.com/products/patchouli-essential-oil

lixiv 14 Mar 08:19  

Bike:

Yes, the cycling club may explore integrating technology such as the Resso Premium APK, which offers features like route tracking, performance metrics, and music streaming tailored for cycling enthusiasts. This enhances the overall experience and encourages members to stay motivated and connected during rides.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.