We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

North West Leicestershire.

guitarpete247 07 Oct 15:58  

Bike:

My Profile
I live not far from Measham and am looking for 1 or 2 like minded riders for steady rides out. I don't have the latest Carbon uber bike (mine is steel and 30 years old).
I went out with a club recently and got the distinct impression I was both too slow and an embarrassment to be seen at the cafe with. I want to go out with others not too impressed with how much something costs or how little it weighs.
I may have got the wrong impression but I was dropped too often on uphill sections that my 13Kg ride struggled up when others were on 7.2Kg beasts I could only dream of.

My Latest Route: Apr 2011 Newton Burgoland Circular via Fenny Drayton and Bosworth
guitarpete247 15 Oct 10:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Just Bumping this as it has dropped off the New Posts.

Anyone else over here in North West Leicestershire. Not too far from Staffs, Derbyshire or Warwickshire either. I just fancy steady rides around the area with like minded riders.

My Latest Route: Apr 2011 Newton Burgoland Circular via Fenny Drayton and Bosworth

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.