We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Hello from Dover

malcermie 10 Feb 03:30  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi everyone, names Malcolm live just outside Dover retired engineer and like to cycle the local lanes. One of my favorite rides is from my home in Whitfield out to Deal on to Sandwich then on to Ramsgate returning via Eastry, just forty miles with a few nice climbs thrown in. Has anyone used the cycle path between Dover and Folkestone and if so is it suitable for a road bike I have a triban 3.

My Latest Route: Mar 2013 Eythorne Loop
seomind 02 Nov 08:08  

Bike:

My Profile
I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. online business

seomind 02 Nov 08:12  

Bike:

My Profile
Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. online business

seomind 02 Nov 08:17  

Bike:

My Profile
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. online business

seomind 02 Nov 08:21  

Bike:

My Profile
If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. online business

seomind 02 Nov 08:25  

Bike:

My Profile
The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. online business

seomind 02 Nov 08:30  

Bike:

My Profile
Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot. online business

mrseod 30 Jul 02:30  

Bike:

My Profile
it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. BAM University

mrseod 30 Jul 03:05  

Bike:

My Profile
I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. BAM University

mrseod 30 Jul 03:15  

Bike:

My Profile
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. BAM University

mrseod 30 Jul 03:29  

Bike:

My Profile
I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. BAM University

mrseod 30 Jul 06:24  

Bike:

My Profile
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. BAM University

mrseod 30 Jul 06:30  

Bike:

My Profile
The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. BAM University

mrseod 30 Jul 06:36  

Bike:

My Profile
Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! BAM University

mrseod 30 Jul 06:42  

Bike:

My Profile
I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them. BAM University

mrseod 30 Jul 07:00  

Bike:

My Profile
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks BAM University

mrseod 30 Jul 07:06  

Bike:

My Profile
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! BAM University

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.