We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

london to paris

steve2868 16 Jan 19:43  

Bike:

Hi i am looking to cycle from london to paris in september or october 2015
I will be self funding the trip for 3 to 4 days plus raising money for some charities as well
I am looking to get together a small group who might be interested in joining me on this trip

Suzla 22 Feb 15:16  

Bike:

I'm doing July with Global Adventure Challenges. Get to see final stage of Tour de France at the end. Can't wait!!

tigerboy 24 Feb 17:41  

Bike:

I would love to join. I never done any such ride but did birmingham-lodon ride few times. Not a very fast cyclist but moderate. My son will be going to uni this year, so as long as this doesnt clash with the date he needs to leave, i certainly love to join.

many thanks

tigerboy 09 Mar 14:41  

Bike:

Hi Steve, not sure if you have seen this before the message i sent.

I would love to join. I never done any such ride but did birmingham-lodon ride few times. Not a very fast cyclist but moderate. My son will be going to uni this year, so as long as this doesnt clash with the date he needs to leave, i certainly love to join.

many thanks
Read more at http://www.cycle-route.com/forum/Cycling-Buddies-london-to-paris-Thread-5728.html#QZhqIIs8Trxthgub.99

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.