We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Paris to Rotterdam

sazaroo 12 Feb 17:02  

Bike:

Hi there

I want to cycle from Paris to Rotterdam in April..and have worked out a route...but only using Google maps and aren't really sure how major some of the roads are that I've chosen.

I know for sure that there are some fab cycle routes in Holland and Belgium...but wonder if anyone can give me a bit of advice.

Thanks everso.

Cymru69 14 Feb 19:30  

Bike:

My Profile
Hello Sazaroo,
Check out ridewithgps although I believe it uses Google maps it must use a different method of route calculation because it tends to avoid highways if you click the avoid highways option.
Just type "paris" and "rotterdam" into the search and it will create a route for you. Most of the route seems to be on quiet roads and cycle paths.
Hope this helps you

Cheers

Chris

seomind 06 Nov 11:28  

Bike:

My Profile
I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. financial freedom

seomind 06 Nov 12:28  

Bike:

My Profile
The article posted was very informative and useful. You people are doing a great job. Keep going. financial freedom

seomind 06 Nov 12:33  

Bike:

My Profile
The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. financial freedom

seomind 06 Nov 12:36  

Bike:

My Profile
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! financial freedom

seomind 06 Nov 12:45  

Bike:

My Profile
Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. financial freedom

seomind 06 Nov 12:48  

Bike:

My Profile
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us financial freedom

seomind 06 Nov 12:55  

Bike:

My Profile
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! financial freedom

seomind 06 Nov 12:59  

Bike:

My Profile
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. financial freedom

seomind 06 Nov 13:05  

Bike:

My Profile
Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! financial freedom

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.