We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Paris to Madrid Bikeride 2014...

Jack1505 17 Mar 14:16  

Bike:

Hello

I am planning on cycling from Paris to Madrid in September 2014 in aid of Cystic Fibrosis.
I have rode many point to point routes around the UK unaided and alone, with my longest route so far being London to Paris. This years adventure is a really ambitious journey for me and I've come here for some advice.

The most pressing issues right now are securing a sponsor to cover expenses (So everything I raise goes straight to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust) and looking into creating a route. Does anyone here have an ideas on where I should look to achieve either? I would love to here from anyone who has undertaken a similar challenge.

Thanks in advance

Jack x

BDH777 14 Jul 12:24  

Bike:

I would be grateful if you could email me your route Jack? I am doing the return journey on a Bianchi, Madrid to Paris. BH0369@icloud.com

Dave Renfrow 21 Nov 22:56  

Bike:

Hello Jack,
By now you might be complete with your trip. I would like to see your blog if you have one. This is a trip I had planned for April of 2015. My scheme it to do my bike ride, then my wife and 11 yr old granddaughter will meet me in Paris for some touristing.

Would you be able to email your route or share your ideas and lessons learned.

Thanks much

Dave Renfrow
Montana

ddrcoyote@gmail.com

seomind 27 Nov 12:49  

Bike:

My Profile
This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 13:00  

Bike:

My Profile
Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 13:06  

Bike:

My Profile
Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 13:35  

Bike:

My Profile
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it. Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 13:36  

Bike:

My Profile
Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 13:39  

Bike:

My Profile
If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. Scam Risk

seomind 27 Nov 13:43  

Bike:

My Profile
The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. Scam Risk

mrseod 09 May 14:28  

Bike:

My Profile
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Talk Fusion Review

mrseod 09 May 14:33  

Bike:

My Profile
I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… Talk Fusion Review

mrseod 09 May 14:37  

Bike:

My Profile
It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Planet IX Review

mrseod 09 May 14:41  

Bike:

My Profile
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Planet IX Review

mrseod 10 May 01:39  

Bike:

My Profile
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Planet IX Review

mrseod 10 May 01:39  

Bike:

My Profile
I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. BullionVault Review

mrseod 10 May 01:46  

Bike:

My Profile
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. BullionVault Review

mrseod 10 May 01:57  

Bike:

My Profile
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post. BullionVault Review

mrseod 10 May 02:02  

Bike:

My Profile
this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. Manifest FX Review

mrseod 10 May 02:09  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Manifest FX Review

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.