We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Le Harve to Orleans

CS75 29 Jul 16:44  

Bike:

Hi, I am going my first bike tour as a 'I turned forty, I need to do this before its too late' tour! Taking along my best frowned we have settled on LE harve to Orleans, the latter half reached by cycling across the Loire river from Tours and either stopping in Orleans or carrying on to Paris if we feel fir enough (doubtful!). I have a question though as I am struggling to find online maps that find a suitable route from Faliase to Tours. Does anyone have any suggestions including suitable towns to stay overnight. Also best town to stay overnight between Honfluer and Faliase would be great if anyone has any recommendations. Planning on B&B's for accomm. First post here but need some help form a newbie to both this forum and touring!

Also posted on general chat

CS75

mrseod 01 Aug 11:58  

Bike:

My Profile
This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post BAM University

mrseod 01 Aug 12:07  

Bike:

My Profile
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner. BAM University

mrseod 01 Aug 12:15  

Bike:

My Profile
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! BAM University

mrseod 02 Aug 02:15  

Bike:

My Profile
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. BAM University

mrseod 02 Aug 02:23  

Bike:

My Profile
Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. BAM University

mrseod 02 Aug 02:26  

Bike:

My Profile
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. BAM University

mrseod 02 Aug 02:41  

Bike:

My Profile
If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries BAM University

mrseod 02 Aug 02:46  

Bike:

My Profile
Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts BAM University

mrseod 02 Aug 02:54  

Bike:

My Profile
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. BAM University

mrseod 02 Aug 03:00  

Bike:

My Profile
Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. BAM University

James78 14 Aug 07:05  

Bike:

My Profile
Maintaining and caring for your mattress topper is essential to ensure its longevity and optimal performance. With proper attention and care, you can extend the lifespan of your mattress topper, saving you money in the long run. go to website

James78 24 Oct 11:38  

Bike:

My Profile
Android apps should be tested on various devices to ensure compatibility, while iOS apps should be tested on multiple Apple devices. https://demcra.com/r/business/1053286_What_is_a_Retail_Box#n16139

johnmic629 03 Nov 05:33  

Bike:

My Profile
This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information.
Billy Butcher Jacket

andrewmark 03 Nov 09:59  

Bike:

My Profile
Excellent article. The writing style which you have used in this article is very good and it made the article of better quality.
Jack Torrance Jacket

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.