We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Eurovelo 2

rdcdragon1 14 Jun 13:45  

Bike:

I have been struggling to find any information about this route (even from Eurovelo officials). I plan to ride Moscow to the UK before the year end and am in need of any information on this route. Has anybody ridden it?

edwin 20 Jun 09:17  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi rdcdragon,

In Germany, the western part of Eurovelo 2 is called R1.

Have a look at: http://www.euroroute-r1.de/EN/Introduction/Details/Introducing_the_Euroroute_R1/K407.htm

regs

edwin

MonicaClaire 15 Jan 17:25  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi
Hope your ride was succesful, I am planning to do the eurvelo 8 next year (Cadiz to Athens) and am also having trouble getting information from the organisation. Any advice would be appreciated!
Best
Monica

My Latest Route: Feb 2013 First Stage Greece Of Athens to Lisbon

Enos554 26 Jul 04:41  

Bike:

You can easily check this route on google maps. Google maps is one of the best sources to find a route anywhere in the whole world. I provide best assignment writing service to many students across the world and often see their destinations on google maps.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.