We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

Cycling East Coast Spain Barcelona to Marbella

1 2 >
Silver50 13 Apr 11:09  

Bike:

My daughter and I are celebrating 50th and 18th birthdays respectively by underttaking a CHARITY bike/hike by cycling the East coast of spain roughly barcelona to malaga area in August this year (2010). any advice anyone can offers on cycle paths/route etc would be welcomed i.e. is it best to cycle north or southward and also if we are only able to do say roughly half the route is the Gerona (barcelona) to Alicante or Alicante to Marbella/malaga best due to gradient etc.

I can also be emailed on george.spittal1@hmrc.gsi.gov.uk (note #1 after my name in the email address)

Jimhammer 10 Apr 06:05  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi.

I am currently looking for advice and information on the best cycling route for travelling south down the spanish coast from barcelona to benidorm. i notice you were planning a trip following the spanish east coast too back in 2010 and was wondering if you did indeed go down this way? My route is from bordeax to benidorm, taking in the pyrenees on the way. I have the route from bordeaux to Barcelona nailed down but i cant find any information anywhere for the spanish coast - other than the main coastal roads being very busy and not very bike friendly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My Latest Route: Jun 2012 Orpington to Guildford & Back - 85 Miles

Banastre 13 Mar 18:59  

Bike:

Hi, this easter I am cycling Barcelona to Malaga too. Do you have any advice or tips for the trip?
Anything would be gratefully received!

pirateman1989 18 May 11:48  

Bike:

Hi All,

I wonder if you have any feedback for the route mentioned above. What map selection did you go for in the area.

I have seen there is a 'via verde' way that supposedly goes from outside Sitges to Valencia but can't find anything on this with a Google search.

Thanks in advance

Graham 18 May 15:01  

Bike:

The best website for routes in Spain is Wikiloc. The comments are in Spanish, but the menus are in English if you click on the UK flag. Here's a route from Sitges to Valencia: http://www.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/view.do?id=888917

It has zillions of routes so you need to refine your search, e.g. Catalonia for Barcelona, and so on. There's also apps which can show routes near to places you choose. Hope this helps.

If you have a smart phone download Viewranger, free, then buy the maps you need by the tile. The most detailed are the IGN 1:25000. If you want paper maps then Marco Polo are good and reasonably priced.

falaks 30 Apr 06:23  

Bike:

nice post like [url=https://www.youtube.com/]it[/url]

ateeqs 30 Apr 06:26  

Bike:

This assistance is really well known today so to make this high treatment numerous undertakings offer numerous administrations at various rates that will take care of you. We can discover https://assignmentmasters.org/for them. By doing investigate on these organizations and furthermore the cash they charge, you can go the most distant method of enduring your concern.

minion89a 03 May 05:57  

Bike:

My Profile
Oh, great, your post has provided me with useful information and a fresh perspective on your audience.
mapquest directions

qwikaid 03 May 08:20  

Bike:

To know How to Fix the Common Verizon Email Problem in your account, follow some steps under the instruction. If you have face the same problem some other Common Verizon login issues like Recover Comcast Email Password, Windows Live Change Email Password, Forgot Xfinity Password, Common Verizon Email Problem. So then consider Qwik Aid Technical Team or get instant support as per your requirement.

ateeqs 19 Jun 01:43  

Bike:

nice post like it

seomind 03 Dec 02:26  

Bike:

My Profile
I read your post and I found it amazing! thank! Le-vel MLM Review

seomind 03 Dec 02:32  

Bike:

My Profile
Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. Le-vel MLM Review

seomind 03 Dec 02:36  

Bike:

My Profile
Cool stuff you have and you keep overhaul every one of us Le-vel MLM Review

seomind 03 Dec 02:40  

Bike:

My Profile
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Le-vel MLM Review

seomind 03 Dec 02:44  

Bike:

My Profile
A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Le-vel MLM Review

seomind 03 Dec 03:38  

Bike:

My Profile
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Le-vel MLM Review

seomind 03 Dec 03:41  

Bike:

My Profile
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. Le-vel MLM Review

seomind 03 Dec 03:45  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Le-vel MLM Review

seomind 03 Dec 03:48  

Bike:

My Profile
There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you've made. Le-vel MLM Review

seomind 03 Dec 03:52  

Bike:

My Profile
I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged Le-vel MLM Review

seomind 28 Feb 11:09  

Bike:

My Profile
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. List Building Lifestyle Review

seomind 28 Feb 11:14  

Bike:

My Profile
I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! List Building Lifestyle Review

seomind 28 Feb 11:19  

Bike:

My Profile
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Mikkelsen Twins Review

Peter Kyle 07 May 11:16  

Bike:

My Profile
The Inspire Fitness FT2 also has a multi-function weight bench, a leg developer, and a low pulley system. It can handle up to 800 pounds of weight and is perfect for those who want to get a full-body workout. home gym maven

Peter Kyle 11 May 12:38  

Bike:

My Profile
Emergency Tree Services: When a tree falls or is damaged during a storm, it can be a dangerous situation. Tree services can provide emergency services to remove fallen trees and limbs, and make the area safe again. https://treeservicesanclementeca.com/

mrseod 09 Aug 07:11  

Bike:

My Profile
I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts BAM University

mrseod 09 Aug 07:33  

Bike:

My Profile
Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? BAM University

mrseod 09 Aug 07:36  

Bike:

My Profile
I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. BAM University

mrseod 09 Aug 07:39  

Bike:

My Profile
I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. BAM University

mrseod 09 Aug 07:43  

Bike:

My Profile
Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? BAM University

12>

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.