We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

witney to ross-on-wye

kiwibike 22 Jan 20:45  

Bike:

I am visiting Witney from New Zeaalnd in a month or so and would like to cycle over to visit a friend in Ross, I can see it is about 80k. What I can't see is any route to take. The stright line is the A40, I am guessing that is not for bikes? Any help with sorting a route would be greatly appreciated.

STID 23 Jan 16:32  

Bike:

My Profile
If you go onto google earth, click 'get directions' put in your start and end destination and click 'get direction' again, it will show the route by car.

You will then see a bike, click that and you will be given a route you can cycle.

My Latest Route: Aug 2009 Abingdon to Long Crendon and Long Hanborough Loop.

herbie 25 Jan 16:56  

Bike:

My Profile
Kikibike,

Try : http://www.cyclestreets.net/journey/

Enter start / finish points - choose quietest,balanced or fast route

My Latest Route: Sep 2012 Birmingham to Worcestor Via Canal

kiwibike 08 Mar 22:14  

Bike:

Thanks for the replies

Leahyan 05 Oct 07:08  

Bike:

My Profile
Witney to Ross-on-Wye is a picturesque journey that takes you from the charming town of Witney in Oxfordshire to the scenic market town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Along the way, you'll be treated to stunning countryside views, quaint villages, and a taste of the Cotswolds' natural beauty. Whether you're driving, cycling, or simply do my history homework for me the area, this route offers a delightful blend of history, culture, and natural splendor. Don't forget to stop and savor the local cuisine and attractions along the way!

heenasharma 05 Oct 07:48  

Bike:

My Profile
We give a paragon of affection that fulfills every one Call Girl Service in Thane
of your cravings with 100 percent sensual peak. By introducing our pleasurable conveniences, we disperse the disgrace which obstructs your sexual fulfillment.

johnmic629 31 Oct 07:37  

Bike:

My Profile
I really like the way that you have expressed yourself. There is a lot to be admired from this post. You might want to click on
Walking Dead Rick Grimes Jacket

andrewmark 31 Oct 08:24  

Bike:

My Profile
Excellent article. The writing style which you have used in this article is very good and it made the article of better quality.
Santa Claus Vest Christmas Chronicles

larrymartin1job 17 Nov 00:38  

Bike:

My Profile
Sure thing! I'd recommend taking a scenic route through the Cotswolds instead of the A40 – beautiful landscapes and quieter roads make for a more enjoyable 80k ride from Witney to Ross.
professional carpenter in Brooklyn NY

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.