We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

i want to cycle from germany to the uk anyone know the best route

armywill 11 Mar 11:33  

Bike:

Hi everyone my name will iam in the army and soon to be goign to afgan. When I come back Iam looking to cycle from padderborn germany to canterbruy kent uk. Its only 321 miles so it should only take 3 maybe 4 days but the trouble is i dont have a clue on what route to take. Also once into kent Iam hoping to do some if pos down hill routes just for a laught. so if anyone can give me any advise on any routes in which i can take it'll be much appeachated thank you

doctr_zaius 03 Aug 04:48  

Bike:

hi Will,

Just wondering if you did you cycle? I am looking at cycling from London to Munich and trying to get some information beforehand...

Any help much appreciated.

johnmic629 18 Oct 03:20  

Bike:

My Profile
Thanks for a wonderful share. Here is the great example related to you blog.
Denim Punk Vest

andrewmark 18 Oct 05:05  

Bike:

My Profile
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
Maverick Jacket Top Gun

Stephen_Milburn 02 Nov 09:37  

Bike:

I'm impressed with https://essayservices.review/reviews/extraessay-review commitment to quality. Their writers have helped me ace several essays, and their customer support is friendly. I highly recommend their services.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.