We use cookies, just to track visits to our website, we store no personal details. Close

New cycling club in North London/Barnet/Potters Bar?

kieranmcs 21 Oct 09:54  

Bike:

My Profile
Does joining a cycle club seem a bit like hard work/too serious? Looking for members and organisers to help set up a new club with a focus to cater for the midddle aged enthusiast rather than the serious cyclist.If your idea of a good ride is to break it up with a visit to a good coffee shop, etc in the herts countryside it would be good to hear from you.Typical routes that i generally do are around essendon,hertford,northaw, newgate st area.

My Latest Route: Sep 2011 High Barnet/Potters Bar Loop
Gabriella 30 Sep 17:25  

Bike:

Yes, I would be interested as this is what I am already doing with a friend who lives in west London.....I am based in Finchley Central and I am looking at joining a local club to cycle mainly on Sunday but also long weekends....
My email address is gabymarcon@btinternet.com

TLSON 02 Oct 05:15  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi

I am keen to look at that. Think thre is a new cycle shop in Potters Bar perhaps we could approach them as a meeting point etc

Raggatoni 13 Nov 06:12  

Bike:

Hi,

I've just moved to North Finchley and looking to join up with some weekend rides.
Nothing hardcore as i've been out of the saddle for 6 months.
I can be contacted by email on jonathan@jrdesigned.co.uk

Thanks

TLSON 24 Nov 06:55  

Bike:

My Profile
Hi All, Not sue if this post is still being monitored but I would like that.

Announcement

Find the latest cycle gear and who sells them within the UK. Share the experience you have with a product with others to help them make an informed choice.